Last month, Saints Row 4 became the first game to be refused Australia's R18+ rating, which was introduced on January 1 - State of Decay soon became the second. An "alien anal probe," posited as a "visual depiction of implied sexual violence that is interactive," and the involvement of illicit drug use were cited as the two main reasons for the ban.
Deep Silver previously told us Volition is reworking the game's content for the country, so a Low Violence version makes sense in that regard. Whether it really makes sense when it comes to a game like Saints Row 4 is another matter.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One