Yesterday, Avalanche Chief Creative Officer Christopher Sundberg announced a downunder return for Max's voice, tweeting, "Attn. fans who want Max to have an Aussie accent in #MadMaxGame : It shall be so. We admire your loyalty. You have been heard."
What that means for Mad Max at large is unclear. As we noted in our E3 preview, Max's companion Chumbucket spoke with a hillbilly accent, suggesting the setting may not be Oz. As for what is fair dinkum, Avalanche's open-world is set to lay waste to PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, and PC sometime next year.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4
Microsoft Xbox One