Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments sets a darker vibe than its predecessors, with an emphasis on humanizing the world's greatest detective and placing players inside of his head. The music in the teaser echoes these themes, but if you want a lighter feel, mute it and play this behind it.
Crimes and Punishments comes from series creator Frogwares, and we're already disturbed (in the best way) by its fresh perspective. It's due out in Q1 2014 for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 as a retail title.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One