Capcom announced at San Diego Comic Con today that developer Double Helix is working on a new entry in its classic Strider franchise, confirming rumors from earlier this year.
Double Helix's Strider is a side-scrolling action game with non-linear "Metroidvania" elements. Double Helix, creator of Silent Hill: Homecoming and Front Mission Evolved, is also working on a new Killer Instinct game for the Xbox One.
Strider will launch for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Windows via Steam in early 2014.%Gallery-194134%
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4
Microsoft Xbox One