Publisher Deep Silver previously said it was planning to re-submit a re-worked version of the game - apparently a "low violence" one going by Steam Australia. That re-review is now confirmed and dated for this time next week on July 29, and hopefully it's a decision that leaves both parties satisfied.
Saints Row 4 was the first to be banned in the country after the government passed the law permitting R18+ games for adult audiences. The second game, banned a day after Saints Row 4, was State of Decay. Thankfully, Undead Labs' own reworked version came through its re-review earlier this month, and the developer expects to bring the XBLA game Australia's way on Friday, July 26.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One