The Crowdfund Bookie crunches data from select successful Kickstarter and Indiegogo campaigns that ended during the week and produces pretty charts for you to look at.
Lioness, Adventurezator: When Pigs Fly, Deus Ex Machina 2: Reboot, Yargis and Ghost Encounters: Deadwood ended.
Warmachine: Tactics, a turn-based tactics game for PC and Mac based on the Warmachines tabletop game, earned the most money this week ($1,578,950), and had the most funders of the group, as 19,829 people backed the game. Space arcade game Yargis had the highest average pledge per person, with each funder averaging $275.05, thanks to one brave backer in particular that ponied up over $5,000.
Check out the week's results and our fancy charts after the break.
- Warmachine: Tactics by Privateer Press - $1,578,950 (287.08%) by 19,829 people ($79.63 mean average)
- Organic Panic by Last Limb - $41,334 (103.34%) by 1,399 people ($29.55 mean average)
- Gettysburg: The Tide Turns by Eric Lee Smith - $29,713 (148.57%) by 929 people ($31.98 mean average)
- Lioness by Zak Ayles - $26,735 (381.93%) by 2,255 people ($11.86 mean average)
- Adventurezator: When Pigs Fly by Pigasus Games - $24,192 (120.96%) by 600 people ($40.32 mean average)
- Deus Ex Machina 2: Reboot by Mel Croucher - $19,510 (128.37%) by 354 people ($55.11 mean average)
- Yargis by Jeff Minnis - $10,452 (104.52%) by 38 people ($275.05 mean average)
- Ghost Encounters: Deadwood by Anarchy Enterprises - $2,169 (867.60%) by 67 people ($32.37 mean average)