"We regret to inform you all that the release of the Wii U version of Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara has moved to September," the statement reads. "There have been a number of development issues and despite our best efforts, the delay could not be avoided. We realize this is a frustrating situation for everyone out there but we ask for your continued patience and support. Updates will be provided as the situation develops."
Capcom did not elaborate on the nature of the issues it faced in releasing the Wii U eShop port. Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara launched for Xbox Live Arcade and the PlayStation Network in June, offering up ports of the '90s beat-'em-ups Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom and Shadow Over Mystara.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18