I've played the game quite a bit but I've never gone the healer route, so the new Celestial trees are somewhat appealing. The problem, though, is that I've played DCUO's 1-to-30 stuff numerous times already, and I'm intimately familiar with nearly all of the quests and locations in Gotham and Metropolis. As interesting as Celestial sounds, I'm probably going to leave it alone until some fresh lower-level content makes its way into the game.
What about you, Massively readers? Is a new class or archetype enough to get you to repeat oft-repeated older content?
Every morning, the Massively bloggers probe the minds of their readers with deep, thought-provoking questions about that most serious of topics: massively online gaming. We crave your opinions, so grab your caffeinated beverage of choice and chime in on today's Daily Grind!
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25