A new round of hotfixes for patch 5.4 have been released on the official blog
. This particular round of hotfixes seems to mainly concern encounters within in the Siege of Orgrimmar raid. However, there are a few class tweaks, as well as a few new adjustments to the Timeless Isle as well.
- On the Timeless Isle, the Fire-Watcher achievement now only requires players to obtain 2,000 Bloody Coins, rather than 10,000.
- Lor'themar Theron and Varian Wrynn will no longer taunt Galakras in that encounter. Meat shields, they are not.
- The raid leader's boss progression in the raid instance now determines which bosses are still available to kill on Flexible Raid difficulty.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- Force of Nature Treant summoned by Restoration Druids should no longer die immediately after casting Swiftmend and Efflorescence.
- Landing a killing blow with Shadow Word: Death should no longer incorrectly grant 2 Shadow Orbs.
- Conflagrate now has a 15% chance to generate an additional Burning Ember.
- Incinerate now has a 15% chance to generate an additional Burning Ember.
- Soul Link is no longer incorrectly being applied to the second demon summoned through Grimoire of Service.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- The Darnassus Mission: Players on this quest should no longer be placed into an incorrect phase when using Curious Bronze Timepiece from Journey to the Timeless Isle.
- The raid leader's boss progression in the raid instance now determines which bosses are still available when starting a Flexible Raid. Check out this forum post for a detailed explanation on the change.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Purifying Lights now always spawn in the same locations on Flexible Raid difficulty.
- Damage from Titanic Corruption's Hurl Corruption ability can now be absorbed by damage absorption shields.
- Sha of Pride
- Fixed an issue where players were able to obtain a second Titan Runestone from the Sha of Pride after having already received one on a different difficulty setting.
- Flames of Galakrond is now more responsive in detecting when it passes through a player and provides a a clearer visual as the flames decreases in severity.
- Lor'themar Theron (Horde)/King Varian Wyrnn (Alliance) no longer uses taunt on Galakras.
- Spoils of Pandaria
- Reduced the delay before Crates of Pandaren Relics may be opened on Flexible, Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Malkorok will now correctly apply Fatal Strikes on a tank even if they successfully dodge his melee attacks.
- Kor'kron War Wolf's Dread Howl now works like a normal fear and can be removed or dispelled by non-self cast abilities. Self-cast abilities like Berserker Rage or Will of the Forsaken do not work at this time and will be addressed in a future patch.
- Mistweaver Monks stunned with the Touch of Y'Shaarj affliction will no longer be impossible to hit due to Dematerialize.
- Thok the Bloodthirsty
- Fixed an issue where players can take damage from creatures that are still locked in their cage.
- Garrosh Hellscream
- Faith, Hope, and Courage effects no longer stack with each other while in the Realm of Y'Shaarj.
- Rogues can no longer use Shadowstep on Antipersonnel Cannons in Strand of the Ancients.
- Effects for Legendary cloaks no longer activate while fighting against other players.
- Fire-Watcher achievement now requires players to obtain 2,000 Bloody Coins as an Emissary of Ordos or Ordon Fire-Watcher (down from 10,000 Bloody Coins).
- Players will now correctly receive credit for Big Bag of Herbs towards the Going To Need A Bigger Bag achievement.
- Lava pools created by Illusionary Flamecallers should no longer damage Monk statues or Shaman totems.