Platinum Games' sultry witch Bayonetta will make her silver screen debut this November, at least in Japan.
Famed production studio Gonzo has teamed with Bayonetta creator Hideki Kamiya and director Fuminori Kizaki (Afro Samurai) to create a feature-length anime film centering on the titular heroine. Plot details for Bayonetta: Bloody Fate are scant, but as you can see from the newly released trailer above, the anime will feature copious cleavage, near-blasphemous angel murder and a swirling mass of strategically placed strands of hair. So far, this all seems faithful to its source material.
Though Bayonetta: Bloody Fate is slated to hit Japanese theaters on November 23, there's been no word on an English-language localization of the film.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii U
Microsoft Xbox One