"This is an ambitious story with strong ties into the narrative of The Last of Us," Monacelli writes on the PS Blog. There is no mention of whether protagonists Joel or Ellie will make an appearance.
Prior to the single-player content, the multiplayer-focused Abandoned Territories Map Pack will arrive on October 15. Four maps in total are included: Suburbs, Bus Depot, Hometown and Bookstore. The third piece of Season Pass content will also be multiplayer-centric and is due within the first half of 2014.
The Last of Us Season Pass is priced at $20 – which Naughty Dog says represents a 75 percent savings over picking up all of the DLC piecemeal – and available through PSN and GameStop.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25