Each headhunter installment will culminate with Vault Hunters fighting a "rather unique" boss and then taking their head to wear. It's far less creepy than that Hannibal Lecter image you've got in your head. This first installment concludes with a trip to the Pumpkin Kingpin's pumpkin patch to claim his orange melon. Are pumpkins melons? Too early to Wiki it.
The DLC is priced at $2.99 and can be completed "in a single sitting," according to 2K Games. In keeping with the spirit of Halloween, there will also be pieces of candy from enemy drops that provide temporary buffs. Oooo, piece of candy. Ooo, piece of candy...
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One