38 Studios' court-appointed lawyer Richard Land previously called for a delay earlier this month, citing "greater than expected" demand from potential bidders. The upcoming auction will put merchandising rights and revenue for Kingdoms of Amalur up for bid, along with IP rights for the Big Huge Games properties Rise of Nations, Rise of Legends, and the Xbox Live Arcade version of Catan.
38 Studios declared bankruptcy in June of last year after missing scheduled loan repayments. A previous asset auction attracted more than 1,000 bidders, and brought in more than $650,000.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One