The "Guild of Rogues" pack adds the Siren, Stowaway, and Shaman characters to Black Flag's playable roster, each boasting their own unique skills and abilities. The new content is available as a free download for Season Pass buyers, and is set to hit the PlayStation 3 and PS4 via the PlayStation Network tomorrow.
Ubisoft will follow up today's release with a pair of new multiplayer maps next week, introducing a Kingston-themed level alongside an upgraded version of the classic Assassin's Creed 3 Charleston map. Both new maps will be free to download for all players on February 17.
Second Downloadable Content Pack Brings Three New Characters
London, UK - February 11, 2014 - Today, Ubisoft® announced that the second multiplayer DLC for Assassin's Creed® IV Black Flag™, Guild of Rogues, is now available for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, Xbox 360® games and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC, and tomorrow for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. The Guide of Rogues multiplayer DLC is also available as part of the Season Pass.
In Guild of Rogues three new characters join the hunt, each bringing their unique set of skills to battle for the title of deadliest assassin:
· The Siren: After years at sea posing as her deceased brother, The Siren is back on land, wielding a lethal navy saber acquired in battle. Ready to put her murderous skills to action, her striking appearance distracts unsuspecting foes, giving her time to make a clean kill. That mystique coupled with her deadly saber has earned her a name that even seasoned mariners fear to utter.
· The Stowaway: Seemingly foolhardy and carefree, the Stowaway is a seasoned fighter who has survived a lifetime of battles at sea. Even better on land than on sea, his agility and gun-wielding skills leave victims unaware of the danger he brings.
· The Shaman: Driven by forces beyond the mortal realm, he sees this world in a different light. Calm and composed, once he locks on a target he channels the forces of the supernatural to aid him in finishing off his prey with his brutal hatchet.
Two new maps will also be available for all players to download for free on February 17:
· Kingston: Alongside Kingston resident's sturdy, colonial houses, nimble assassins can navigate the tree-tops overlooking the young town, while the careful hunter will find shelter in the covered alleyways of the residential districts.
· Charlestown: The fan-favorite map from Assassin's Creed III is back with a layout offering a mix of streets and open spaces, dominated by the town church.
For more information on Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, please visit: assassinscreed.com, www.facebook.com/assassinscreed and for specific multiplayer information visit http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-gb/players/multiplayer/
For the latest news on Ubisoft collectible merchandise, please visit and like the page www.facebook.com/ubicollectibles.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4
Microsoft Xbox One