A separate bill, introduced earlier this month, aims to allow the state of Rhode Island to default on the $75 million loan it provided 38 Studios - a debt the taxpayers of Rhode Island are currently on the hook for. Defaulting on the debt would allow Rhode Island to ignore a debt payment of $12.5 million due later this year.
38 Studios founder Curt Schilling recently shared news that he had been diagnosed with cancer. Schilling is 47 years old.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One