Lego: The Hobbit and its merry band of plastic dwarves are coming to North America on April 8, and Europe on April 11. A Warner Bros. representative confirmed the release dates to Joystiq today, so fans will have a TT Games tie-in of the first two Hobbit films to tide them over before There and Back Again hits bigger screens in December.
The news follows the reveal of a $270 500GB super slim PS3 bundle for the game, but if you'd prefer to join Bilbo and pals on other systems, you're more than in luck. Lego: The Hobbit is also on the way to Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, Vita, Wii U, 3DS, Windows PC and Mac.
- Key specs
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Sony PlayStation Vita PCH-2000
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Sony PlayStation 4
Nintendo Wii U
Microsoft Xbox One