This week in comics: Someone is really lazy (and pays for it). A deal, and a neck, are struck. A kraken plays with his food, and it's adorable. What else? Oh, yeah! The end is nigh!
Also on the list this week, Away From Reality has a comparison of some of Blizzard's plans and attitudes "then" and "now". And if you're a fan of Richard's antics, you won't want to skip this week's Looking for Group, either. Everyone's favorite undead gnome is giving an interview. Finally, there's one leftover April Fools prank on the list. Can you spot it?
In comic news, The Trolling of Azeroth is back, and so is Kibble & Bit! However, Contested Territory is on a brief hiatus due to scheduling conflicts. It is set to resume updating on April 18, which means it will reappear on SMF by April 27.
If you missed us last week, you might want to check out Gnomeregan Forever. There was an April Fools special, featuring a very amusing prank. And me! I made a guest appearance, and got to have some holiday fun. I was a bit vague about it last week because I didn't want to ruin the surprise, but if you skipped it, you should check it out.
Finally, if you're in the market for a gaming PC (or you simply enjoy ogling themed merchandise), there's one available with everyone's favorite cats decorating its side.
- Trigonometry Comics Doors, Page 12
- Gnomeregan Forever Trigonometry Interview, Part One
- The Trolling of Azeroth The Secret of Gorehowl and But First...
- Looking for Group #761 and #762
- Away From Reality Then and Now
- Guilded Age Chapter 30 Page 4 and Ask An Adventurer: Putting the E-A-T Back in Beast and Chapter 30 Page 5, 6, 7 and 8
- Contested Territory BRB
- Fox Rain #77
- From Draenor With Love Old Friends
- Teh Gladiators The End Is Night Part One and Part Two
- Experience Boost Insurance Policy and Occupied and Fancy Meeting You Here
- Kibble & Bit New Comic: Milk & Honey and Kawmix #18
- Gratz Pass and Snatch and Cold as Stone and One Shot
- Chat Channeling The Misspelling Scribe Searchers
- Dark Legacy Comics Re-Quest