Skullgirls has seen a number of gameplay tweaks and improvements since its launch in 2012, and the recently issued Encore edition features a roster of 13 playable characters. Developer Lab Zero continues to update the game with new content, following up a successful crowdfunding campaign with the addition of Big Band as a playable character.
PlayStation Plus subscribers also have access to discounted in-game currency and add-on content for Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate, Dust 514, Blacklight Retribution, Warframe, and other featured free-to-play games throughout the week.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25