Flying a quadcopter around the park all day sounds like fun, but it could be more than just a time killer. Today's tech toy could be the gateway to tomorrow's valuable job skill and even piloting a camera-enabled drone could lead to a farming or film career. Helping tech industry folks find work is what Riviera Partners is all about, and it's graciously provided us with two Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Elite Edition quadcopters for a couple of lucky Engadget readers this week. Riviera Partners is committed to building up the tech community by getting talented, innovative people like developers and engineers into jobs where they can see their potential blossom. Having someone in the know with clients like Twitter, Dropbox and LinkedIn to help you navigate the notoriously fickle world of tech certainly couldn't hurt. Whether you're full time or actively searching the job market, you should always make time for fun. So head on down to the Rafflecopter widget for up to three chances at winning one of these Parrot Elite Editions. An amateur drone camera operator for music videos could always be your fallback skill.
Winners: congratulations to Joshua J., Indianapolis, IN and Tosin A., Sunnyvale, CA.a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Two winners will each receive one (1) Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Elite Edition (Jungle; model# PF721802BI).
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Parrot, Riviera Partners and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until May 21st at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!