The motion-controlled sportsaganza hit the eShop in November, first bringing tennis and bowling before driving forward with golf. The Wii U-packaged game adds baseball and boxing to the mix, and both sports become available online on June 26, a month ahead of the retail release.
Presumably they'll follow the same pricing model for the other sports, which are currently available through $2 day passes for all sports or with a $10 permanent unlock per sport. The boxed copy has the best value with a suggested retail price of $40, ten bucks cheaper than getting the five sports online.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18