We are a weekend away from E3 2014, but we have one more regular episode before the big show kicks-off. Ludwig, Susan, Richard, and Anthony check in to discuss Batman's (now delayed) return to the scene of thug punching in Batman: Arkham Knight. Murdered: Soul Suspect also get its due time, and then it's on to a discussion on the necessity of physical conflict in AAA games.
Listen to the Super Joystiq Podcast:
- Subscribe to the Super Joystiq Podcast in iTunes
- Add the Super Joystiq Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- Download the MP3 directly
Listen to the MP3
Hosts: Ludwig (@ludwigk), Susan (@SusanArendt), Richard (@TheRichardM), Anthony (@ajohnagnello)
- 00:00:00 // Intro
- 00:06:25 // Batman: Arkham Knight
- 00:30:48 // Murdered: Soul Suspect
- 00:57:10 // Can a AAA game not have physical conflict?
- 01:17:30 // Characterization and storytelling
Theme Music: Satsuma Audio and Whitaker Blackall – "A Basstastic Undertaking"
- Podcast Twitter: @JoystiqPodcast – Have a question? Use the hashtag #QJoystiq
- Website Twitter: @Joystiq
- Facebook: Joystiq Facebook Page
- Subscribe to Joystiq's YouTube Channel
- Follow Joystiq on Twitch.tv for game streams and giveaways
Jonathan Downin (@jonathandownin)