Itagaki broke the news during an IGN E3 stream, though the developer most famous for the gravity-defying Dead or Alive franchise offered no further information on what we can expect from the Wii U game. Nintendo "really understood my vision," Itagaki stated, "so I felt I really had to work with them."
Lacking from Itagaki's revelation was any sort of release date.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18