Mario Party 10 is coming to Wii U in 2015, marking the series' first appearance on Nintendo's new console. The game stars the big baddie Bowser, and you can play as him using the Wii U gamepad against four friends. Bowser smash!
Mario Party 10 uses Amiibo, Nintendo's new Skylanders-esque figurine and NFC system. In addition to the Bowser Party mode, the game also has a classic Mario Party mode.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18