This week's new DLC includes a set of ability-enhancing costumes inspired by character garb from the previous Drakengard games and Nier, along with a creepy new baby head helmet for Mikhail (shown above). Other additions include new music packs and alternate narration that enables Japanese voiceovers.
Previously, Square Enix launched Drakengard 3 story DLC that expanded the roles of the game's antagonists, adding extra in-game weapons and unlockable trophies as a bonus.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25