Following earlier reports that hyper-kinetic anime fighter Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution would be hitting Western shores, Bandai Namco has made things official by announcing that the game will reach the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC platforms on September 16.
To celebrate the imminent arrival of the game's cel-shaded fisticuffs, Bandai Namco has also issued a bevy of media, including the trailer seen above and the nearly two-dozen screenshots in the gallery below. Additionally, the publisher has outlined the game's pre-order bonuses: Best Buy and Futureshop are offering four summer-themed costumes, Amazon has three samurai-inspired costumes and GameStop offers customers an exclusive "Japanese Mecha-Naruto" poster.
If you'd rather not fork over early cash for the game, Bandai Namco is also offering a few bonuses to anyone who picks up the game at launch, including a short Naruto anime featurette and costume DLC that sees the titular orange ninja swapping costumes with Sasuke while Itachi Uchiha dons the fetching Akatsuki apron.
BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. today released new assets and information regarding pre-order incentives and Day One Edition items for NARUTO SHIPPUDEN : Ultimate Ninja® STORM REVOLUTION. The kinetic fighting/action game will be available on September 16, 2014 for PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and STEAM. The new screen shots and trailer highlight the addition of Hashirama Senju, the first Hokage, and Madara Uchiha, the strongest Uchiha and man with the Mangekyo Sharingan.
The Hidden Leaf Village in the country of Fire was created by two legendary ninja who had their differences. Hashirama Senju, also known as The God of Shinobi and the first Hokage, and Madara Uchiha crossed sword sand Jutsus during a deadly bout in the Valley of the End. NARUTO SHIPPUDEN fans will be able to live this epic opposition once again (in the characters¹ Reanimation versions) through free battles in NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM REVOLUTION! Which Jutsu will win, The True Thousand Hands or the Complete ³Susano¹o²?
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM REVOLUTION will ship on September 16, 2014 with a Day One Edition across the Americas with the following special items while supplies last:
· Costume DLC
o Play as Naruto dressed as Sasuke, while Sasuke tries out Naruto¹s iconic orange outfit.
o Itachi Uchiha with Akatsuki apron
· NARUTO SHIPPUDEN short story anime, ³Sunny Side Battle² featuring Itachi Uchiha
The following pre-order offers will also be available for NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM REVOLUTION within the United States and Canada at participating retailers:
· Summer Cloth Pack a collection of four summer costumes for Sakura, Tenten, Hinata and Ino (available at Best Buy and Future Shop while supplies last).
· Samurai Armor Pack Fight as Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura dressed in special Samurai Armor (available at Amazon.com while supplies last).
· Mecha-Naruto Poster Exclusive Japanese Mecha-Naruto poster (available at GameStop and EB Games while supplies last).
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One