Contest-winning jobs include the Grove Street Deathmatch "The 80's Turf War," along with a collection of Point-to-Point and Lap Races featuring vehicles from the recent "I'm Not A Hipster" content update. Other featured jobs include the Grand Prix-styled Race "The Los Santos Triangle," explosive Team Deathmatch map "Pit Stop," and the vertically-oriented free-for-all Deathmatch "Retaliate."
Competition winners receive an exclusive HIPSTER vanity plate and $1 million in GTA Online in-game currency. Verified user-submitted job designs feature changes and improvements implemented by Rockstar staff, and are playable on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of Grand Theft Auto 5.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One