"What we see is that Nintendo customers don't buy Assassin's Creed. Last year, we sold in very small numbers," Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot told Game Informer. Nintendo consoles declined from 20 percent to 14 percent of the company's portfolio over the past fiscal year.
Ubisoft will shift its focus on the platform to games that sell well on it, like the Just Dance series and other similar opportunities. Guillemot insists Watch Dogs is still coming to Wii U, saying it will be "the only mature game" Ubisoft will publish for the platform. So don't expect any The Division or Rainbow Six: Siege.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18