- Speed and features Very fast, very gaming-capable, and able to do any of the innumerable functions that Windows-based PCs can do.
- Design and form factor Very nice-looking. Ports are all located in convenient locations, and Ultrabay swapping is a piece of cake.
- Battery life The downside of 2 power-hungry GPUs is that the battery takes a hit.
- Display Display is nice when calibrated, but a bit off out of the box, and isn't perfect even after calibration. Would prefer a matte finish.
- Durability Brushed-metal design is durable, though the plastic sections seem more susceptible to damage.
- Expandability Ultrabay is the future of notebook computers. A fantastic feature that lets you swap out parts and upgrade with ease.
- Noise The GPU fans get going pretty good during intense gaming, but they don't get too loud, and are perfectly quiet under normal use.
- Portability (size / weight) A bit on the heavy side, but about as portable as any notebook this size.
0 people find this review helpful