|users who own||users who want|
- released Apr 30, 2013 Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E431 MSRP $599
- 70 released Apr, 2013 Lenovo ThinkPad T431s as low as $747
- released Apr, 2013 Lenovo K900
- released Apr, 2013 Lenovo IdeaPad Z500 Touch MSRP $699
- released Apr, 2013 Lenovo IdeaPad U410 Touch MSRP $850
- 68 released Mar, 2013 Lenovo IdeaPad Z400 Touch MSRP $699
- released Mar, 2013 Lenovo IdeaPad U310 Touch MSRP $779
- released Feb 26, 2013 Lenovo ThinkPad X131e MSRP $499
- released Jan, 2013 Lenovo C540 MSRP $549
- released Jan, 2013 Lenovo C440 as low as $799
- 78 released Jan, 2013 Lenovo IdeaCentre Q190 MSRP $449
- 81 released Dec 11, 2012 Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch as low as $2300
- 74 discontinued Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11-inch MSRP $799
- 69 released Dec, 2012 Lenovo IdeaTab Lynx MSRP $748
- released Nov 15, 2012 Lenovo C240 MSRP $349
- released Nov, 2012 Lenovo IdeaPad Z400 MSRP $549
- 72 released Oct 26, 2012 Lenovo ThinkPad Edge Twist MSRP $949
- 90 released Oct 26, 2012 Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 (TP00043AWD) MSRP $799
- 79 released Oct 26, 2012 Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13-inch MSRP $1099
- released Oct, 2012 Lenovo ThinkCentre M78 MSRP $449
- released Oct, 2012 Lenovo IdeaCentre A520 MSRP $999
- 80 released Oct, 2012 Lenovo IdeaPad Y500 MSRP $1099
- released Oct, 2012 Lenovo IdeaPad Y400 MSRP $649
- released Oct, 2012 Lenovo IdeaCentre B340 MSRP $599
- released Sep, 2012 Lenovo IdeaPad Z500 MSRP $549
I'm looking for a tablet which I could use for university. I already have lenovo laptop which I love but its quite large and unwieldy, not at all suitable for commuting. I'm thinking a tablet would be a good solution but I have very little experience with tech. I've read a zillion reviews but I thought getting recommendations (or warnings!) would be more beneficial.
My price range is anything up to 250 euro although I could stretch to 300 euro for something really special. It needs to have... Read more →
Thanks in advance folks! Happy 2012!!
These are a must:
at least 1 USB 3.0 port but must have at least 2 usb ports
An HDMI port (In and out if possible
touch screen (possibly a convertible laptop) and a camera (for video chat. i don't plan on sing this for photography. it looks stupid)
Can't be over 14 in in width, High-Res Display.
Optical drive not necessary. looking for a thin laptop.
Core i5 or i7 cpu, max out ram at 8 GB (can't sit pretty t 4 gb or ram)
1 gb... Read more →
By "best tablet" I mean, which is the most reliable and intuitive device for running PowerPoint? What about connecting the tablet to a projector? Do they all have mini HDMI? Of course I wouldn't be designing the presentations on the tablet, simply running them.
Thoughts? Any help is appreciated!
This brings me to my question: Are there any decent touchscreen laptops available these days? I ask because it's patently obvious that that's the... Read more →