- Reception and call quality Calls were fantastic. Nice and easy to hear.
- Display 1080p IPS is just fantastic. Colors look crisp and vibrant.
- Battery life You'll have no problem getting a full day even if you're a power user.
- Camera The 13MP OIS is amazing. Shots are full of detail, and the video is smooth and stutter-free.
- Ease of use For someone tech-savvy, it's a breeze. For someone not so much, it can get a little overwhelming.
- Design and form factor The plastic is okay, gets fingerprinty. The back buttons take a little getting used to. Overall a well-built device.
- Portability (size / weight) It's a little bigger than an S4, but definitely more than pocketable in jeans.
- Media support Android. Enough said.
- Durability Seems pretty solid, but the full glass front gives me some worry.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Android 4.2 is fantastic.
This phone is fast. The Snapdragon 800 doesn't even break a sweat when it comes to day to day tasks. Everything moves quickly and efficiently, and there isn't any noticible lag when it comes to regular tasks, switching between apps, etc.
Overall this phone is well built and well armed with internals. And let me be the first to say that I also own a Galaxy S4, and so far, I haven't even looked back.
0 people find this review helpful
Edited comment on Battery life
Reception and call quality rating changed from 3 to 4
Edited comment on Reception and call quality