Tips for writing a discussion
- Choose an engaging title so people will be encouraged to read it.
- Write as much as you'd like in the details box.
- Keep an eye on your inbox for new reply notifications!
Ever since I picked up a Harmony One I have been singing its praises. To me it's the perfect device for the living room with its sleek profile and convenient to reach buttons. This is why it pains me every time I go to use it and notice buttons not responding as well as they once did: it's on its last legs. Naturally, these aren't made anymore and the options from Logitech aren't great. The Hub is a... Read more →
Now to choose 2 phones, and make sure I get the best intro deal. Is it best to shop online, or will I be better off calling and talking to sales? Or can I... Read more →
Yesterday, James Trew posted his review of LG's new flagship phone, the G3, and walked away fairly impressed!
The smooth, curved lines of the G3 make it feel like a much smaller phone. Those rear buttons mostly just need some muscle memory to get used to. And that metallic skin: It might not be metal, but it sure looks better than the G2 (or any Galaxy phone). That just leaves the positives. The... Read more →
LG's new Android powered smartphone is here and it's boasting some pretty impressive specs:
- 5.5-inch Quad HD (2560 x 1440) display
- Snapdragon 801 (@2.5 GHz)
- 2GB RAM
- 16 GB storage (available up to 32GB) w/ support for SD cards
- Removable 3,000mAH battery
- 13 megapixel camera