|users who own||users who want|
- released Jun 20, 2014 Microsoft Type Cover 3 MSRP $129
- 77 released Apr 17, 2014 Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard as low as $26
- released Oct 26, 2012 Microsoft Surface Type Cover as low as $114
- released Aug 31, 2010 Microsoft Xbox 360 Chatpad as low as $25
- 70 released Feb 21, 2010 Microsoft Arc Keyboard as low as $50
- 79 discontinued Microsoft SideWinder X6 Keyboard as low as $140
- released Jan, 2008 Microsoft Reclusa as low as $159
- released Sep, 2005 Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000 as low as $16
- 82 released Apr 2, 2004 Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 as low as $30
- announced Oct 6, 2015 Microsoft Type Cover 4
- announced Aug 4, 2015 Microsoft Xbox One Chatpad
- announced Sep 16, 2014 Microsoft Universal Mobile Keyboard MSRP $69
- announced Sep 23, 2013 Microsoft Surface Type Cover 2 MSRP $129
- announced Sep 23, 2013 Microsoft Surface Touch Cover 2 MSRP $119
- announced Sep 23, 2013 Microsoft Surface Power Cover
- 84 released Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop as low as $94
- 75 released Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard as low as $39
- announced Jul 30, 2012 Microsoft Sculpt Mobile Keyboard MSRP $49
- 80 released Microsoft Wedge Mobile Keyboard as low as $34
- 71 released Microsoft SideWinder X4 Keyboard as low as $179
- released Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000 as low as $195
- 81 announced Aug 4, 2009 Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 as low as $52
- discontinued Microsoft Remote Keyboard MSRP $99
- released Microsoft Surface Touch Cover as low as $79
- released Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 as low as $16
Anytime I plug in an actual Xbox controller, its Player 2.
Some games, mainly Dirt 3, only allows menu navigation from Player 1.
With the Windows Xbox 360 driver, is there a way to switch players, or am I doomed to uninstall, and reinstall drivers to reassign players?
I am planning to buy a new phone, either Windows 8 or Android. Now, I like Windows Phone UI a lot and I hate Android's but in terms of specs, Android phones like Nexus and Galaxy S4 are a lot more ahead of Windows Phones but maybe its because WIndows phones don't need much RAM or processor. I'm more inclined towards Android for all reasons but the UI and the only thing I find less in Windows 8 is the number of Apps. Plus, I'm not sure... Read more →
I'd like something with a full HD touchscreen display. Long battery life, SSD, and an i5.
Should I wait until something running Haswell is available? Or is a good option available now?
I was bound to order the Xbox but price, sharing these all stuff from Playstation really made...