|users who own||users who want|
- 91 released Jul 29, 2015 Microsoft Windows 10 as low as $119
- 85 released Apr 14, 2014 Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1
- released Apr 8, 2014 Microsoft Windows 8.1
- 82 released Jan 31, 2013 Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango)
- 70 released Oct 26, 2012 Microsoft Windows RT
- 82 released Oct 26, 2012 Microsoft Windows 8 as low as $80
- released Mar 1, 2011 Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact 7
- 78 released Nov 8, 2010 Microsoft Windows Phone 7
- 89 released Oct 22, 2009 Microsoft Windows 7 as low as $253
- released Oct 22, 2009 Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- released May 21, 2009 Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5
- released Jul 20, 2008 Microsoft Windows Home Server
- discontinued Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1
- released Feb 27, 2008 Microsoft Windows Server 2008 as low as $1639
- discontinued Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.0
- 70 released Jan 30, 2007 Microsoft Windows Vista as low as $253
- discontinued Microsoft Windows CE 6.0
- released Nov 1, 2006 Microsoft Zune 4.0 (Windows Embedded CE 6.0)
- 81 released Oct, 2005 Microsoft Windows XP as low as $269
- discontinued Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0
- discontinued Microsoft Windows CE 5.0
- released Apr 24, 2003 Microsoft Windows Server 2003 as low as $739
- discontinued Microsoft Windows Me (Millennium Edition)
- discontinued Microsoft Windows 2000
- discontinued Microsoft Windows 98
Anytime I plug in an actual Xbox controller, its Player 2.
Some games, mainly Dirt 3, only allows menu navigation from Player 1.
With the Windows Xbox 360 driver, is there a way to switch players, or am I doomed to uninstall, and reinstall drivers to reassign players?
I am planning to buy a new phone, either Windows 8 or Android. Now, I like Windows Phone UI a lot and I hate Android's but in terms of specs, Android phones like Nexus and Galaxy S4 are a lot more ahead of Windows Phones but maybe its because WIndows phones don't need much RAM or processor. I'm more inclined towards Android for all reasons but the UI and the only thing I find less in Windows 8 is the number of Apps. Plus, I'm not sure... Read more →
I'd like something with a full HD touchscreen display. Long battery life, SSD, and an i5.
Should I wait until something running Haswell is available? Or is a good option available now?
I was bound to order the Xbox but price, sharing these all stuff from Playstation really made...