- Game library No other console of this generation can rival the 360's list of titles. However, some of the very best PC titles are still not coming to this or any console.
- Graphics The gap between consoles and PCs is back in a big way . . . when developers bother to optimize games for the PC.
- Controller(s) Never had an issue with the early Xbox controllers, and the newer ones are just fine. However, I still slightly prefer Sony's controllers.
- Design and form factor Like all consoles of this generation, the 360 does not play nice with a stack of AV equipment. At least the color finally blends in.
- Other features (media, online, etc.) While Microsoft has done better than either Nintendo or Sony with online features, there is no justifiable reason for the Micro$oft point currency system.
- Noise While significantly improved in comparison to the original 360, the optical drive is still way too noisy, and it is not like its use is optional with games.
1 person found this review helpful
Edited comment on Other features (media, online, etc.)