- Reception and call quality No comments
- Display qHD is nice. Brightness is great but have to ding it one point for the pentile subpixel matrix which is definitely noticeable.
- Battery life In 3G areas battery is similar to what I got from my first generation DROID. As is to be expected though LTE takes its toll on battery life.
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use -1 point for the unnecessary Motorola customizations and unbelievable amount of preinstalled and worthless verizon bloat.
- Design and form factor More plastic than previous moto phones but still feels pretty solid.
- Portability (size / weight) Surprisingly light and thin.
- Media support I don't think you can beat the fleixibility of the android ecosystem when it comes to supporting diverse media formats.
- Durability I'm a little worried about long term integrity of snap on plastic battery door.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) No comments
1 person found this review helpful
Edited comment on Media support
Edited comment on Durability
Edited comment on Design and form factor
Edited comment on Ease of use
Edited comment on Battery life
Edited comment on Display
Updated detailed review
Edited comment on Portability (size / weight)