|users who own||users who want|
- release date: 2015 Samsung ATIV Book 9 (2015) MSRP $1199
- 70 released Oct 22, 2014 Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 NOOK MSRP $199
- 78 released Sep 26, 2014 Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- released Jul 25, 2014 Samsung Galaxy S5 Sport
- 73 released Jul 17, 2014 Samsung Level Box as low as $169
- 70 released Jul 17, 2014 Samsung Level In as low as $174
- 71 released Jul 17, 2014 Samsung Level On as low as $135
- 75 released Jul 17, 2014 Samsung Level Over as low as $294
- 89 released Jul, 2014 Samsung Galaxy Tab S as low as $394
- released Jun 3, 2014 Samsung Z
- 78 released Jun 1, 2014 Samsung NX3000 as low as $359
- released May, 2014 Samsung H8000 Series MSRP $1999
- 81 released May, 2014 Samsung U9000 as low as $1799
- released Apr 12, 2014 Samsung ATIV SE MSRP $600
- 83 released Apr 11, 2014 Samsung Galaxy S5 as low as Free
- released Apr, 2014 Samsung SD390 MSRP $249
- 78 released Apr, 2014 Samsung NX mini as low as $319
- 83 released Apr, 2014 Samsung Chromebook 2 13-inch as low as $399
- released Apr, 2014 Samsung Chromebook 2 11-inch as low as $299
- released Mar 9, 2014 Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 MSRP $650
- 74 released Mar, 2014 Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 as low as $313
- 71 released Feb 13, 2014 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 as low as $849
- released Jan 29, 2014 Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo MSRP $355
- released Dec 30, 2013 Samsung S9 Series UHDTV as low as $39998
- released Oct 23, 2013 Samsung Smart Media Player GX-SM530CF MSRP $149
The specifications state that it has GSM and CDMA support on SIM 1(with HSPA and EVDO). I called the customer care to make sure that this was not a typo.
Are there other phones like this on which I can just use GSM SIM and CDMA UIM on the same slot? Are there any...
I am planning to buy a new phone, either Windows 8 or Android. Now, I like Windows Phone UI a lot and I hate Android's but in terms of specs, Android phones like Nexus and Galaxy S4 are a lot more ahead of Windows Phones but maybe its because WIndows phones don't need much RAM or processor. I'm more inclined towards Android for all reasons but the UI and the only thing I find less in Windows 8 is the number of Apps. Plus, I'm not sure... Read more →
I'm planning on getting this "sleekbook" and though it's mainly going to be a media-consumption device, I plan to also use for some light weight gaming such as Left 4 Dead 2, DoTA 2, etc.
Do note, I'm not looking to play these games at high settings - though of course the ability to play at higher settings would be nicer.
How do you think it would fare, especially as compared to Ivy Bridge? Because I know the games I play are playable using I've Bridge.
any suggestions? Thanks~~
As I see it the strengths of the HTC are the camera and the build quality, but it falls short in the qHD PenTile display, and Sense 4 (even if it is greatly improved).
The Galaxy Nexus has the 720p display, and stock Android. The build... Read more →