|users who own||users who want|
- 78 released Jun 1, 2014 Samsung NX3000 as low as $359
- 78 released Apr, 2014 Samsung NX mini as low as $319
- 74 released Mar, 2014 Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 as low as $313
- 68 released Oct, 2013 Samsung Galaxy NX as low as $1095
- released May 31, 2013 Samsung NX2000 MSRP $649
- discontinued Samsung NX1100 as low as $389
- 77 released Apr, 2013 Samsung Galaxy Camera (EK-GC100) as low as $309
- 89 released Mar, 2013 Samsung NX300 as low as $499
- 85 released Sep 25, 2012 Samsung EX2F as low as $444
- released Sep 19, 2012 Samsung MV900F MSRP $349
- 80 released Apr 25, 2012 Samsung NX1000 as low as $299
- released Apr, 2012 Samsung ST200F MSRP $199
- released Mar 20, 2012 Samsung DV300F as low as $166
- 77 discontinued Samsung WB850F MSRP $379
- 66 discontinued Samsung MV800 MSRP $279
- discontinued Samsung TL100 MSRP $299
- announced Sep 15, 2014 Samsung NX1
- announced Jan 7, 2014 Samsung WB50F
- announced Jan 7, 2014 Samsung WB35F
- announced Jan 7, 2014 Samsung WB350F
- announced Jan 7, 2014 Samsung WB1100F
- announced Jan 7, 2014 Samsung WB2200F
- 88 released Samsung NX30 as low as $606
- announced Oct 7, 2013 Samsung NX300M
- announced Jul 8, 2013 Samsung WB110
The specifications state that it has GSM and CDMA support on SIM 1(with HSPA and EVDO). I called the customer care to make sure that this was not a typo.
Are there other phones like this on which I can just use GSM SIM and CDMA UIM on the same slot? Are there any...
I am planning to buy a new phone, either Windows 8 or Android. Now, I like Windows Phone UI a lot and I hate Android's but in terms of specs, Android phones like Nexus and Galaxy S4 are a lot more ahead of Windows Phones but maybe its because WIndows phones don't need much RAM or processor. I'm more inclined towards Android for all reasons but the UI and the only thing I find less in Windows 8 is the number of Apps. Plus, I'm not sure... Read more →
I'm planning on getting this "sleekbook" and though it's mainly going to be a media-consumption device, I plan to also use for some light weight gaming such as Left 4 Dead 2, DoTA 2, etc.
Do note, I'm not looking to play these games at high settings - though of course the ability to play at higher settings would be nicer.
How do you think it would fare, especially as compared to Ivy Bridge? Because I know the games I play are playable using I've Bridge.
any suggestions? Thanks~~
As I see it the strengths of the HTC are the camera and the build quality, but it falls short in the qHD PenTile display, and Sense 4 (even if it is greatly improved).
The Galaxy Nexus has the 720p display, and stock Android. The build... Read more →
I have a Samsung 3D LED HDTV, model UE46C7705. It seems this is a very specific model number, probably tailored to terrestrial transmission in my locale. How do I "translate" this number to a global "version" close enough for forums and support questions? For example I can't find that model in the gdgt database.