|users who own||users who want|
- released Oct, 2011 Samsung Omnia W
- released Sep, 2011 Samsung Ch@t 527
- released Sep, 2011 Samsung Champ 3.5G (S3770)
- released Aug 22, 2011 Samsung Galaxy Precedent MSRP $149
- released Jun 22, 2011 Samsung Gravity SMART MSRP $119
- released Jun, 2011 Samsung Exhibit 4G as low as $119
- released May 15, 2011 Samsung Infuse 4G MSRP $199
- released May 8, 2011 Samsung Replenish MSRP $189
- 89 discontinued Samsung Galaxy S II as low as $475
- released Apr 28, 2011 Samsung DROID Charge (SCH-i520, SCH-i510) MSRP $299
- 77 released Apr 20, 2011 Samsung Sidekick 4G MSRP $149
- released Mar 1, 2011 Samsung Galaxy SL (i9003)
- released Jan, 2011 Samsung Suede MSRP $199
- released 2011 Samsung Ch@t 322 Wi-Fi
- 81 discontinued Samsung Nexus S (GT-i9020) as low as $499
- released Nov 11, 2010 Samsung Continuum MSRP $299
- released Nov 8, 2010 Samsung Focus (Cetus) MSRP $199
- released Nov 7, 2010 Samsung Evergreen (SGH-A667) MSRP $79
- released Nov, 2010 Samsung Wave II (S8530) as low as $425
- released Oct 27, 2010 Samsung Mesmerize (SCH-I500) MSRP $219
- released Oct 10, 2010 Samsung Transform MSRP $249
- released Oct, 2010 Samsung Wave 2 (GT-S5250, Wave525)
- released Sep 9, 2010 Samsung Fascinate as low as $125
- 83 discontinued Samsung Galaxy S
- released Aug 31, 2010 Samsung Epic 4G (Galaxy S Pro) MSRP $249
The specifications state that it has GSM and CDMA support on SIM 1(with HSPA and EVDO). I called the customer care to make sure that this was not a typo.
Are there other phones like this on which I can just use GSM SIM and CDMA UIM on the same slot? Are there any...
I am planning to buy a new phone, either Windows 8 or Android. Now, I like Windows Phone UI a lot and I hate Android's but in terms of specs, Android phones like Nexus and Galaxy S4 are a lot more ahead of Windows Phones but maybe its because WIndows phones don't need much RAM or processor. I'm more inclined towards Android for all reasons but the UI and the only thing I find less in Windows 8 is the number of Apps. Plus, I'm not sure... Read more →
I'm planning on getting this "sleekbook" and though it's mainly going to be a media-consumption device, I plan to also use for some light weight gaming such as Left 4 Dead 2, DoTA 2, etc.
Do note, I'm not looking to play these games at high settings - though of course the ability to play at higher settings would be nicer.
How do you think it would fare, especially as compared to Ivy Bridge? Because I know the games I play are playable using I've Bridge.
any suggestions? Thanks~~
As I see it the strengths of the HTC are the camera and the build quality, but it falls short in the qHD PenTile display, and Sense 4 (even if it is greatly improved).
The Galaxy Nexus has the 720p display, and stock Android. The build... Read more →
I have a Samsung 3D LED HDTV, model UE46C7705. It seems this is a very specific model number, probably tailored to terrestrial transmission in my locale. How do I "translate" this number to a global "version" close enough for forums and support questions? For example I can't find that model in the gdgt database.