- Reception and call quality This is a Verizon phone and they have a solid network i have had no reception or quality issues so far.
- Display the colors are clear and scrip the screen is nice and large but not too large for me to use in on hand.
- Battery life No comments
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use Took a little getting used the all touch scree and the lack of buttons. i with the placement of the soft buttons was more standardized across all apps.
- Design and form factor very thin and light. the back cover though feel cheap and the 1st time you remove it may thing you broke it.
- Portability (size / weight) No comments
- Media support No comments
- Durability No comments
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) the app store is getting a lot better and has a great selection. the music store is good and extensive the video store still need some work.
The screen looks good and clear. The Camera is fast and the Panorama feature is a fun gimmick but I don’t really see it getting a lot of use. I wish the camera was an 8MP instead of the 5MP. The pictures have been good so far but I have not tried any night shots yet.
Hardware wise the phone is good not great there are faster and lighter, bigger and with better cameras. What really makes this phone stand out in my opinion is the Ice Cream Sandwich and the Verizon 4G.
I live in an area that 4G and it’s a lot faster than my old 3G device was and I do mean noticeably faster to the naked eye. Apps are downing faster music seems to be queuing up faster I’m getting little to no lag when I skip songs when I am streaming.
Ice Cream Sandwich is a great update. And I really prefer it over gingerbread phones I played with in the past.
Would I recommend the phone to family and friends? That’s a tough one. If the hardware is not an issue for you then yes get ICS as it is a great OS.
3 people find this review helpful
Media support rating changed from 3 to 4