- Reception and call quality coming from att the call quality is like night and day
- Display best screen I've seen on a smarthphone not called a Retina Display
- Battery life its a verizon 4G device. If you need a battery workhorse the phone isn't for you unless you want to start carrying a backup battery.
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use Might take some getting used to if you're new to smartphones otherwise it's not too bad
- Design and form factor standard candbar shaped phone. Deceptively thinner than one would think.
- Portability (size / weight) the 4.65in screen might be a turnoff for small handed folks.
- Media support No comments
- Durability I wouldn't make a habit of dropping ANY smartphone.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) ICS has definitely closed the gap with iOS but it still needs a little more refining and apps still aren't up to iOS standards.
The 4.65 inch Super AMOLED HD is gorgeous and it's the first screen I've seen on a smartphone that can actually be mentioned in the same breath as the iPhone's "Retina" Display.
Android 4.0 (aka Ice Cream Sandwich) finally seems like a legitimate smartphone OS. The addition of an app tray is a genius addition that someone should have implemented a long time ago.
Verizon LTE is damn fast. Check out the screenshot if you don't believe me.
The keyboard is much improved over Gingerbread. Although, that may have to do with the size of the screen as much as anything.
Google apps are the only one's taking advantage of the Super AMOLED HD screen so other apps don't look anywhere as good.
The camera is horrible. Can someone tell me why Samsung mailed in in with the camera hardware on the nexus? Google spent a lot of time on the camera software in ICS but the hardware basically makes it useless. With the Galaxy SIIs camera there's no excuse for this.
I don't see how any girl could ever use this phone. Not a problem for me but I have big hands and you all know what they say about that.
Battery, battery, battery. It's not horrible but compared to my iPhone's battery it is.
1 person found this review helpful