- Features Fast Quad-Core CPU coupled with a powerful GPU and wacom digitizer and 2gb of ram makes this thing multitask like a champ.
- Display It's not full HD but I didn't buy it for the screen. I switched from a Windows Tablet PC (2002) with a Wacom Digitizer that had a 1024x768 12" screen.
- Battery life I've played games like GTA3, Shadowgun, photoshopped a couple photos, wrote some notes, browsed the web and still wasn't at 50%.
- Ease of use It's fast, smooth and can do multiscreen allowing you to view, for example, a pdf on one half and take notes on the other half of the screen.
- Storage capacity 16gb is plenty for me not mention it can expand to 32gb with a micro sd.
- Design and form factor Slim, clean looking and very professional looking.
- Portability (size / weight) Again, slim and lightweight.
- Durability I've only had this tablet for a week so it's hard to comment on this.
If you're buying this tablet thinking that the screen is the best in the market you'll be disappointed quickly. If you're buying this to watch 720p content at it's native resolution, read and annotate notes and edit photos you'll probably find this a very good device. I can't see the pixels on the screen from any normal distance, heck, even if I put my nose on the screen i still can't see them.
Overall this is exactly what I was looking for in tablet. I needed something that was powerful enough to not lag, to take notes in class and to read my textbooks. Reading textbooks on this works great especially when you can use the multiscreen feature to have a book and notes open on one screen.
2 people find this review helpful