- Reception and call quality Audio is muffled and has too much base. There is no EQ adjuster. Ear piece failed after one month so calls can only be taken by switching to speaker phone.
- Display cant see the display on a sunny day. Useless for a tradesman!
- Battery life Not enough juice to go a second day and will only go half a day navigating with google maps. Takes hours to charge.
- Camera 5 mega pixels is Ok as the minimum but camera has long delay so many good shots are lost before the shutter fires.
- Ease of use The camera goes out of control: eg puts callers on hold before you've answered call, switches itself onto silent mode etc. Also tedious closing old screens
- Design and form factor Although the look is good the basic functions are horrid. Eg feeble vibrate, quiet ring tones, poor speach quality. These basic weaknesses cost missed calls
- Portability (size / weight) No comments
- Media support All apps have worked a treat so far. Small delay loading them will no doubt get longer as memory gets challenged
- Durability No comments
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) As pointed out under Design: The vibrate unit is very weak. Cant feel it in your pocket. Using a SPIBelt to hold phone to my body I can feel it if not moving.
0 people find this review helpful
Edited comment on Media support
Edited comment on Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.)
Edited comment on Ease of use
Edited comment on Battery life
Edited comment on Display
Updated detailed review