- Reception and call quality samsung uses some kind of voice stabiliser to improve call quality.
- Display as usual amoled technology is really impressive.Despite being a pentile matrix display,not RGB like htc one x
- Battery life 2100mAh is more than enough for my whole day usage. i can consistently get 5hours of screen time and 16+- hours without charging.
- Camera Improved sensor over the same 8MP camera in S2
- Ease of use as a first time android user i found absolutely no problem in adapting it
- Design and form factor the ergonomic factor of this phone is really great.it feels great on my hand and looks better compare with how i looks on photos
- Portability (size / weight) extremely light and thin.
- Media support No comments
- Durability on front,gorilla glass 2 seems to be a bit fragile than its predecessor.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) No comments
- Screen is fantastic.looks Crisp...No one is going to care if it is pentile or rgb.
- battery life is good,not as good as droid razr maxx ,but it will get through the whole day,for sure. ( screen brightness below 50%,auto sync disable,on wifi or mobile data only when need)
- While it may not have the best build material,the build quality is good.Light,thin,feels just right in the hand.
- butterly smooth,no lag at all
- While it feels just right in my hand,i feel that one hand operation for this phone is not easy,due to the 4,8 inch screen.
- s-voice needs to be polished.
- Palm Swipe to make screenshot-not sure if its a bug but it automatically takes screenshot for 3 times so far, while i was making call,and while the phone is in my pocket.
3 people find this review helpful