|users who own||users who want|
- discontinued Samsung UN55C7000
- discontinued Samsung P2570HD
- discontinued Samsung LN26B460 MSRP $529
- discontinued Samsung LE32R87
- discontinued Samsung LN46B650 MSRP $2099
- discontinued Samsung LE32A456
- discontinued Samsung T260HD MSRP $400
- discontinued Samsung LN40A650A
- discontinued Samsung LN40A330 MSRP $999
- discontinued Samsung HP-T5064 MSRP $1999
- discontinued Samsung LNT4069FX
- discontinued Samsung HLS5679W
- discontinued Samsung HP-R5052
- discontinued Samsung HL-R5678W MSRP $4199
- announced Mar 20, 2014 Samsung H7150 Series
- announced Mar 20, 2014 Samsung U8550 Series MSRP $2499
- announced Mar 20, 2014 Samsung U8700 Series
- announced Dec 19, 2013 Samsung S9 Series UN105S9 MSRP $120000
- announced Sep 5, 2013 Samsung Curved UHD TV
- 84 released Samsung F7500 Series as low as $1299
- announced Jan 7, 2013 Samsung S9 Series UHDTV
- announced Jan 7, 2013 Samsung F9500 Series
- announced Aug 30, 2012 Samsung ES9500
- discontinued Samsung Super OLED TV
- discontinued Samsung D9500 MSRP $17600
The specifications state that it has GSM and CDMA support on SIM 1(with HSPA and EVDO). I called the customer care to make sure that this was not a typo.
Are there other phones like this on which I can just use GSM SIM and CDMA UIM on the same slot? Are there any...
I am planning to buy a new phone, either Windows 8 or Android. Now, I like Windows Phone UI a lot and I hate Android's but in terms of specs, Android phones like Nexus and Galaxy S4 are a lot more ahead of Windows Phones but maybe its because WIndows phones don't need much RAM or processor. I'm more inclined towards Android for all reasons but the UI and the only thing I find less in Windows 8 is the number of Apps. Plus, I'm not sure... Read more →
I'm planning on getting this "sleekbook" and though it's mainly going to be a media-consumption device, I plan to also use for some light weight gaming such as Left 4 Dead 2, DoTA 2, etc.
Do note, I'm not looking to play these games at high settings - though of course the ability to play at higher settings would be nicer.
How do you think it would fare, especially as compared to Ivy Bridge? Because I know the games I play are playable using I've Bridge.
any suggestions? Thanks~~
As I see it the strengths of the HTC are the camera and the build quality, but it falls short in the qHD PenTile display, and Sense 4 (even if it is greatly improved).
The Galaxy Nexus has the 720p display, and stock Android. The build... Read more →
I have a Samsung 3D LED HDTV, model UE46C7705. It seems this is a very specific model number, probably tailored to terrestrial transmission in my locale. How do I "translate" this number to a global "version" close enough for forums and support questions? For example I can't find that model in the gdgt database.
Something high quality (with a subwoofer most likely) and reasonably priced. Not sure if 5.1 is needed. Probably just a 2.1 would be best. Any recommendations GDGT?