|users who own||users who want|
- 83 released Apr, 2014 Samsung Chromebook 2 13-inch as low as $374
- released Apr, 2014 Samsung Chromebook 2 11-inch as low as $299
- 84 released Aug 20, 2013 Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus as low as $1099
- 63 released Jul 28, 2013 Samsung ATIV Book 9 Lite MSRP $799
- released Feb 4, 2013 Samsung Series 9 NP900X3E as low as $1999
- 84 released Feb, 2013 Samsung Series 7 Chronos (2013) (770Z5E)
- 55 released Oct 26, 2012 Samsung ATIV Tab 5 (Smart PC) as low as $615
- 76 released Oct 26, 2012 Samsung Series 5 Ultra Touch (NP540U3C) as low as $900
- released Oct 26, 2012 Samsung Series 7 Slate (mid 2012) MSRP $1199
- released Oct 26, 2012 Samsung Series 5 Slate MSRP $649
- 74 released Oct 22, 2012 Samsung Chromebook (2012) (XE303C12) as low as $189
- 77 released May 10, 2012 Samsung Series 7 Chronos (NP700Z) MSRP $1300
- 81 released May 1, 2012 Samsung Series 7 Gamer MSRP $1899
- 80 released Apr, 2012 Samsung Series 9 NP900X4C MSRP $1499
- 82 released Feb 28, 2012 Samsung Series 9 NP900X3B MSRP $1399
- 79 released Oct 2, 2011 Samsung Series 7 Slate MSRP $1099
- released Jun 15, 2011 Samsung Series 5 XE500C21 (Chromebook) MSRP $429
- 85 released Mar 27, 2011 Samsung Series 9 NP900X1A MSRP $1199
- released Mar 1, 2011 Samsung NP-RF711 MSRP $1099
- 80 released Feb 24, 2011 Samsung Series 9 NP900X3A as low as $1699
- 78 released Samsung Chromebook 2 (late 2014) as low as $249
- announced Mar 10, 2014 Samsung ATIV Book 9 Style
- 82 released Samsung ATIV Book 9 2014 Edition as low as $1483
- announced Jun 20, 2013 Samsung ATIV Q
- announced Apr 25, 2013 Samsung ATIV Book 5
The specifications state that it has GSM and CDMA support on SIM 1(with HSPA and EVDO). I called the customer care to make sure that this was not a typo.
Are there other phones like this on which I can just use GSM SIM and CDMA UIM on the same slot? Are there any...
I am planning to buy a new phone, either Windows 8 or Android. Now, I like Windows Phone UI a lot and I hate Android's but in terms of specs, Android phones like Nexus and Galaxy S4 are a lot more ahead of Windows Phones but maybe its because WIndows phones don't need much RAM or processor. I'm more inclined towards Android for all reasons but the UI and the only thing I find less in Windows 8 is the number of Apps. Plus, I'm not sure... Read more →
I'm planning on getting this "sleekbook" and though it's mainly going to be a media-consumption device, I plan to also use for some light weight gaming such as Left 4 Dead 2, DoTA 2, etc.
Do note, I'm not looking to play these games at high settings - though of course the ability to play at higher settings would be nicer.
How do you think it would fare, especially as compared to Ivy Bridge? Because I know the games I play are playable using I've Bridge.
any suggestions? Thanks~~
As I see it the strengths of the HTC are the camera and the build quality, but it falls short in the qHD PenTile display, and Sense 4 (even if it is greatly improved).
The Galaxy Nexus has the 720p display, and stock Android. The build... Read more →
I have a Samsung 3D LED HDTV, model UE46C7705. It seems this is a very specific model number, probably tailored to terrestrial transmission in my locale. How do I "translate" this number to a global "version" close enough for forums and support questions? For example I can't find that model in the gdgt database.