- Reception and call quality No comments
- Display No comments
- Battery life Battery drains completely within a day even when phone is only used a few minutes to make phone calls. Therefore, I always carry my charger around
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use No comments
- Design and form factor No comments
- Portability (size / weight) No comments
- Media support No comments
- Durability No comments
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) No comments
However, the battery life is so bad that I usually avoid using apps when I know I won't be anywhere near a wall outlet, only using the phone for phone calls, defeating the purpose of having a smart phone.
The reception and call quality is also a major problem, though I believe it has more to do with my phone company, rather than the phone itself.
0 people find this review helpful