|users who own||users who want|
- 80 released Oct 10, 2013 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) as low as $498
- 87 released Oct 2, 2013 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 as low as $79
- 68 released Oct, 2013 Samsung Galaxy NX as low as $1249
- 65 released Sep 25, 2013 Samsung Galaxy Gear (SM-V700) as low as $115
- released Sep, 2013 Samsung AirTrack HW-F850
- 79 released Aug 23, 2013 Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 as low as $416
- 84 released Aug 20, 2013 Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus as low as $1149
- released Aug 14, 2013 Samsung KN55S9 (Curved OLED TV) MSRP $14999
- released Aug 5, 2013 Samsung HW-F350 as low as $309
- released Aug, 2013 Samsung UHD TV F9000 MSRP $5499
- 63 released Jul 28, 2013 Samsung ATIV Book 9 Lite as low as $749
- 88 released Jul 9, 2013 Samsung Galaxy S 4 as low as Free
- released Jul, 2013 Samsung Galaxy Core
- 71 released Jun 24, 2013 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch as low as $239
- 84 released Jun 21, 2013 Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 as low as $397
- 84 released Jun 21, 2013 Samsung Galaxy S 4 Active as low as $589
- released Jun 18, 2013 Samsung Galaxy Ring MSRP $179
- released May 31, 2013 Samsung NX2000 MSRP $649
- discontinued Samsung NX1100 MSRP $599
- released Apr, 2013 Samsung HomeSync
- 77 released Apr, 2013 Samsung Galaxy Camera (EK-GC100) as low as $339
- released Mar 27, 2013 Samsung Galaxy Exhibit (SGH-t599)
- released Mar 24, 2013 Samsung LED F6400 Series as low as $899
- released Mar 24, 2013 Samsung HW-F355 as low as $147
- 92 released Mar 3, 2013 Samsung F8500 Series as low as $1797
The specifications state that it has GSM and CDMA support on SIM 1(with HSPA and EVDO). I called the customer care to make sure that this was not a typo.
Are there other phones like this on which I can just use GSM SIM and CDMA UIM on the same slot? Are there any...
I am planning to buy a new phone, either Windows 8 or Android. Now, I like Windows Phone UI a lot and I hate Android's but in terms of specs, Android phones like Nexus and Galaxy S4 are a lot more ahead of Windows Phones but maybe its because WIndows phones don't need much RAM or processor. I'm more inclined towards Android for all reasons but the UI and the only thing I find less in Windows 8 is the number of Apps. Plus, I'm not sure... Read more →
I'm planning on getting this "sleekbook" and though it's mainly going to be a media-consumption device, I plan to also use for some light weight gaming such as Left 4 Dead 2, DoTA 2, etc.
Do note, I'm not looking to play these games at high settings - though of course the ability to play at higher settings would be nicer.
How do you think it would fare, especially as compared to Ivy Bridge? Because I know the games I play are playable using I've Bridge.
any suggestions? Thanks~~
As I see it the strengths of the HTC are the camera and the build quality, but it falls short in the qHD PenTile display, and Sense 4 (even if it is greatly improved).
The Galaxy Nexus has the 720p display, and stock Android. The build... Read more →
I have a Samsung 3D LED HDTV, model UE46C7705. It seems this is a very specific model number, probably tailored to terrestrial transmission in my locale. How do I "translate" this number to a global "version" close enough for forums and support questions? For example I can't find that model in the gdgt database.
Something high quality (with a subwoofer most likely) and reasonably priced. Not sure if 5.1 is needed. Probably just a 2.1 would be best. Any recommendations GDGT?