|users who own||users who want|
- released Mar 3, 2013 Samsung HW-F550 as low as $397
- 82 released Mar 1, 2013 Samsung F6800 MSRP $1299
- released Mar, 2013 Samsung NX 45mm 2D/3D MSRP $599
- 89 released Mar, 2013 Samsung NX300 as low as $419
- 87 released Feb 24, 2013 Samsung LED F8000 Series as low as $1299
- released Feb 17, 2013 Samsung BD-F5900 as low as $127
- released Feb 10, 2013 Samsung Plasma E4500 Series
- released Feb 4, 2013 Samsung Series 9 NP900X3E as low as $1999
- 84 released Feb, 2013 Samsung Series 7 Chronos (2013) (770Z5E)
- released Feb, 2013 Samsung Galaxy Discover (SGH-S730G)
- 80 released Jan 24, 2013 Samsung ATIV Odyssey as low as Free
- 80 released Nov 28, 2012 Samsung Galaxy S III Mini (S3 Mini) as low as $173
- 72 released Nov 13, 2012 Samsung Nexus 10 as low as $363
- 69 released Nov 11, 2012 Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 as low as $263
- 76 released Nov 1, 2012 Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro as low as Free
- 85 released Nov, 2012 Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100) $1 on contract
- 55 released Oct 26, 2012 Samsung ATIV Tab 5 (Smart PC) as low as $799
- released Oct 26, 2012 Samsung Series 5 AIO MSRP $749
- released Oct 26, 2012 Samsung Series 7 AIO (Windows 8) as low as $827
- 76 released Oct 26, 2012 Samsung Series 5 Ultra Touch (NP540U3C) as low as $900
- released Oct 26, 2012 Samsung Series 7 Slate (mid 2012) MSRP $1199
- released Oct 26, 2012 Samsung Series 5 Slate MSRP $649
- released Oct 26, 2012 Samsung ATIV One 5 (Series 5 All-in-One) MSRP $799
- 74 released Oct 22, 2012 Samsung Chromebook (2012) (XE303C12) as low as $229
- released Oct, 2012 Samsung microSD UHS-I
The specifications state that it has GSM and CDMA support on SIM 1(with HSPA and EVDO). I called the customer care to make sure that this was not a typo.
Are there other phones like this on which I can just use GSM SIM and CDMA UIM on the same slot? Are there any...
I am planning to buy a new phone, either Windows 8 or Android. Now, I like Windows Phone UI a lot and I hate Android's but in terms of specs, Android phones like Nexus and Galaxy S4 are a lot more ahead of Windows Phones but maybe its because WIndows phones don't need much RAM or processor. I'm more inclined towards Android for all reasons but the UI and the only thing I find less in Windows 8 is the number of Apps. Plus, I'm not sure... Read more →
I'm planning on getting this "sleekbook" and though it's mainly going to be a media-consumption device, I plan to also use for some light weight gaming such as Left 4 Dead 2, DoTA 2, etc.
Do note, I'm not looking to play these games at high settings - though of course the ability to play at higher settings would be nicer.
How do you think it would fare, especially as compared to Ivy Bridge? Because I know the games I play are playable using I've Bridge.
any suggestions? Thanks~~
As I see it the strengths of the HTC are the camera and the build quality, but it falls short in the qHD PenTile display, and Sense 4 (even if it is greatly improved).
The Galaxy Nexus has the 720p display, and stock Android. The build... Read more →
I have a Samsung 3D LED HDTV, model UE46C7705. It seems this is a very specific model number, probably tailored to terrestrial transmission in my locale. How do I "translate" this number to a global "version" close enough for forums and support questions? For example I can't find that model in the gdgt database.