|users who own||users who want|
- release date: Aug, 2014 Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 NOOK
- 89 released Jul, 2014 Samsung Galaxy Tab S as low as $397
- released Mar 9, 2014 Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 MSRP $650
- 71 released Feb 13, 2014 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 as low as $830
- 80 released Oct 10, 2013 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) as low as $499
- 65 released Sep 25, 2013 Samsung Galaxy Gear (SM-V700) as low as $129
- 71 released Jun 24, 2013 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch as low as $248
- 84 released Jun 21, 2013 Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 as low as $269
- 72 released Nov 13, 2012 Samsung Nexus 10 as low as $336
- 69 released Nov 11, 2012 Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 as low as $329
- 83 discontinued Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 as low as $188
- 74 released Aug 16, 2012 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 as low as $349
- 85 released Mar 1, 2012 Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (SGH-i815) MSRP $499
- 75 discontinued Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 as low as $550
- 77 released Nov 20, 2011 Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 as low as $507
- 78 released Nov 19, 2011 Samsung Galaxy Tab as low as $336
- 79 released Nov 13, 2011 Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus as low as $226
- 77 discontinued Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1V as low as $550
- discontinued Samsung SMT-i9100
- 73 announced Jun 25, 2014 Samsung Gear Live MSRP $199
- announced Apr 1, 2014 Samsung Galaxy Tab4 10.1
- announced Apr 1, 2014 Samsung Galaxy Tab4 8.0
- announced Apr 1, 2014 Samsung Galaxy Tab4 7.0
- rumored Samsung SM-T801
- rumored Samsung SM-T805
The specifications state that it has GSM and CDMA support on SIM 1(with HSPA and EVDO). I called the customer care to make sure that this was not a typo.
Are there other phones like this on which I can just use GSM SIM and CDMA UIM on the same slot? Are there any...
I am planning to buy a new phone, either Windows 8 or Android. Now, I like Windows Phone UI a lot and I hate Android's but in terms of specs, Android phones like Nexus and Galaxy S4 are a lot more ahead of Windows Phones but maybe its because WIndows phones don't need much RAM or processor. I'm more inclined towards Android for all reasons but the UI and the only thing I find less in Windows 8 is the number of Apps. Plus, I'm not sure... Read more →
I'm planning on getting this "sleekbook" and though it's mainly going to be a media-consumption device, I plan to also use for some light weight gaming such as Left 4 Dead 2, DoTA 2, etc.
Do note, I'm not looking to play these games at high settings - though of course the ability to play at higher settings would be nicer.
How do you think it would fare, especially as compared to Ivy Bridge? Because I know the games I play are playable using I've Bridge.
any suggestions? Thanks~~
As I see it the strengths of the HTC are the camera and the build quality, but it falls short in the qHD PenTile display, and Sense 4 (even if it is greatly improved).
The Galaxy Nexus has the 720p display, and stock Android. The build... Read more →
I have a Samsung 3D LED HDTV, model UE46C7705. It seems this is a very specific model number, probably tailored to terrestrial transmission in my locale. How do I "translate" this number to a global "version" close enough for forums and support questions? For example I can't find that model in the gdgt database.
Something high quality (with a subwoofer most likely) and reasonably priced. Not sure if 5.1 is needed. Probably just a 2.1 would be best. Any recommendations GDGT?