|users who own||users who want|
- released Feb 17, 2013 Samsung BD-F5900 as low as $127
- discontinued Samsung BD-D8200
- discontinued Samsung BD-P1590 MSRP $199
- discontinued Samsung BD-P1600 as low as $129
- discontinued Samsung BD-UP5000 MSRP $699
- 86 released Samsung BD-H6500 as low as $147
- announced Jan 1, 2014 Samsung HT-H7730WM
- released Samsung BD-F7500 as low as $197
- released Samsung BD-E6500 MSRP $229
- released Samsung BD-ES6000 MSRP $209
- discontinued Samsung BD-D5300 as low as $93
- discontinued Samsung BD-D6500
- discontinued Samsung BD-D8500
- discontinued Samsung BD-D6700
- discontinued Samsung BD-D7000
- discontinued Samsung BD-D7500
- released Samsung BD-E5400 as low as $116
- discontinued Samsung BD-ES5000
- released Samsung BD-E5700 as low as $120
- released Samsung BD-E5300 as low as $69
- discontinued Samsung BD-D5100 MSRP $99
- discontinued Samsung DVD-1080KR
- discontinued Samsung BD-D5250
- discontinued Samsung DVD-711
- discontinued Samsung BD-D5700 MSRP $179
The specifications state that it has GSM and CDMA support on SIM 1(with HSPA and EVDO). I called the customer care to make sure that this was not a typo.
Are there other phones like this on which I can just use GSM SIM and CDMA UIM on the same slot? Are there any...
I am planning to buy a new phone, either Windows 8 or Android. Now, I like Windows Phone UI a lot and I hate Android's but in terms of specs, Android phones like Nexus and Galaxy S4 are a lot more ahead of Windows Phones but maybe its because WIndows phones don't need much RAM or processor. I'm more inclined towards Android for all reasons but the UI and the only thing I find less in Windows 8 is the number of Apps. Plus, I'm not sure... Read more →
I'm planning on getting this "sleekbook" and though it's mainly going to be a media-consumption device, I plan to also use for some light weight gaming such as Left 4 Dead 2, DoTA 2, etc.
Do note, I'm not looking to play these games at high settings - though of course the ability to play at higher settings would be nicer.
How do you think it would fare, especially as compared to Ivy Bridge? Because I know the games I play are playable using I've Bridge.
any suggestions? Thanks~~
As I see it the strengths of the HTC are the camera and the build quality, but it falls short in the qHD PenTile display, and Sense 4 (even if it is greatly improved).
The Galaxy Nexus has the 720p display, and stock Android. The build... Read more →
I have a Samsung 3D LED HDTV, model UE46C7705. It seems this is a very specific model number, probably tailored to terrestrial transmission in my locale. How do I "translate" this number to a global "version" close enough for forums and support questions? For example I can't find that model in the gdgt database.